Monday, May 20, 2019

Last Week...LOL

Hey there everyone! I hope you all had a great week. This week was definitely the most wild week of my mission. Im gonna change up the normal format a little because... Well you will see.

Tuesday: This week on Tuesday we had to get up early to be at the airport at 7:30 to pick up Elder Britez. We got there and waited a while and they finally got in from Sucre around 9. I was a little worried when I first saw Elder Britez. He looked like a super goofy guy and he didnt talk a whole lot to me that first day and it was super awkward. I started to miss Elder Wamsley so bad and it was actually a really hard day. We had all our citas fail and we had to contact all day. 

Wednesday: Wednesday we got up and I felt like crap. I was wondering what the heck I got myself into but the day ended up being pretty good. All our citas failed again so we contacted all day and we walked so much I was dead. 

Thursday: On Thursday we got up and I had that same feeling but it went away super fast as soon as we started planning. Elder Britez finally warmed up and he is a super funny guy. He knows a ton of english and we speak half spanish half english together and it is pretty fun. We were walking down the street and this 15 year old girl was walking towards us and we said hi to her and she giggled and hit Elder Britez over the head with an empty 3 liter bottle she had. He stopped and looked so defeated and turned to me and said in English, Never... never has that happened to me. Once again we had all our citas fail us except for our noche de hogar. While we were contacting we both ran out of contact cards and so Elder Britez grabbed a leaf off of the tree and wrote our number on it and handed it to the guy and the guy looked so confused and just shut the door and it was hillarious. We got back and I got superrrr sick. All night on Thursday I was in the bathroom with diahrea and it was awful. 

Friday: Friday came and I was not feeling any better. I slept in a little hoping it would help me out but I still felt like crap. We went to our district meeting and then just came straight home and I went to sleep for a couple of hours. I woke up and decided I wanted to try to work so we went out to our citas. Once again all of our citas failed us and as we were walking something epic happened. For those who know you know. I officially became a true missionary. We went back and I just slept the rest of the night. 

Saturday: Saturday came and I was no better. I had my first double headed dragon in the night and that was super fun. We called Hermana Montoya and she told me to go to the clinic and so we went and they told me that I have a pretty bad stomach infection. I was feeling like crap so we slept all day on Saturday and watched a few movies. It was a super crappy day. 

Sunday: Sunday came and I thought maybe I would be a little bit better. We went to church and I had to leave sacrament meeting a few times to throw up and we just went straight home and I slept all day. I have never missed my mom more. This has been a really long couple of days and I just want to be better. I havent eaten in a couple of days and I just feel like I want to die. Everything I eat or drink just comes right back out and it is not fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment