Hey there mis queridos! This week was a super hard one for me personally but a super awesome one for the work. We were able to find some super awesome people and we are super happy for that. Details will come in the skype as well as further down in this email so lets get to it.
Arceño: We met with Arceño this week and we were able to finish the lessons with him and he should be getting baptized this week. We are going to be meeting with them this wednesday to make pizza so we will see! We are hoping so but we will see.
Rosmeri: We werent able to meet with Rosmeri this week. She failed 2 citas on us and hasnt come to church in a few weeks and we arent really sure what is going on. She has fecha for this week and so we are going to try to baptize her but I am not sure if it is going to happen or not.
Eric: Eric didnt come to church this week so he wont be able to be baptized on the 25th but we are going to try for the next week with him.
Sharlit: Sharlit failed her cita for the first time this friday and didnt come to church either and we are sad about that. She has tenative permision from her mom. We are just waiting on her dad to come back from Europe next month to try to get permision to have her be baptized!
Cristian and Gabriela: We taught Cristian and Gabriela about the book of mormon this week and they loved the fact that Christ came here to the americas to visit the people and they loved the book of mormon. They werent able to come to church this sunday but said that they are going to come next week.
Flia Meneses: We met with them and taught lesson 2 to them and it was a really nice lesson. The dad doesnt want to progress much so we are going to start focusing on the daughter a little bit more. She is named Natali and is pretty cool, we are just trying to find her some friendship so that she will want to come to church.
New and Noteworthy:
We had 16 new investigators this week which was insane. Of those 16 maybe 1 or 2 are going to progress but it is still really cool. We had the Taco family and they are really cool. Also the Poma family was really cool too. I will keep you all updated on them if they start to progress a little bit.
Yall this week was insanely hard on me. After being sick I got really trunky and couldnt get out of it and it got so bad that on Saturday I decided that I was going to be coming home. I had planned everything out and I was struggling so hard. It got worse and worse until I felt like I wanted to just scream and I went into my bedroom and started crying angrily and prayed and asked why things were like this and prayed to receive comfort and immediately I stopped crying and felt a little better. Sunday was super hard too and I was so close to coming home. I called our district leader and sat out on the balcony crying and just talked to him for a while and he talked me off of the edge. I am struggling so badly here in the mission and I dont know what to do. I am going to be talking to my President a lot this week and we will see what sort of suggestions he has for me. Please keep me in your prayers. I need your love and support now more than ever. I love you guys a ton. Thanks for everything.
Con mucho amor,
Elder Mason
No comments:
Post a Comment