Hey everyone I hope you all had a great week. I would like to let you all know something a little personal. I have struggled a lot with depression while I have been here in my mission and it has been a really hard time. I have grown and improved so much but this week after much fasting and prayer and discussion with my parents and mission president I have made the decision to end my mission early. It is a decision that was very hard to make but I feel peace that it is the right decision for me. I am super grateful for the opportunity I have had to serve the Lord in this crazy country of Bolivia. I have had experiences that have changed me completely and I am so grateful for this Gospel and church. I know that this is the true church here in the earth. I know that we have a living prophet who leads and guides this church under the direction of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I know that this Gospel can changes lives and I have seen that here in the mission. I know that the power of the atonement is available to everyone and that we can all be strengthened through it. Thank you for all the support you have given me in this time. I have felt the prayers and your love so much. You are all amazing and I will see you all super soon.
Con Mucho amor,
Elder Mason
No comments:
Post a Comment