Hey there friends and family! I hope you all had an amazing week. This was a really good week here in Villa Mexico for the obra misional. We were able to find a ton of new people to teach and it was super cool. It was a rough week for me personally but I am learning something new everyday. I am not really sure what the heck I am doing half the time but sometimes you just gotta put a smile on your face and keep going forward. But in other news I hit 6 months today!! I am a 4th of the way done and I feel like I just started it is so weird. Here are a few highlights.
Spiritual experience: This week we were able to find 16 new investigators to teach. We went to a cita with a family and in the ward and we asked them if they had any references for us and the daughter jumped up and said she was going to take us around to meet all of her friends so for about 2 hours we walked around and we were meeting all of her friends and a lot of them are super cool. We were able to teach the majority of them and a few of their families and it was cool. It was a super good day for us and we were way the heck out in this place called Arrumani which is basically the limit of our area.
Funny experience: My comp is from Argentina but he speaks English really well and a lot of the time we speak a lot of English together. He is obsessed with this actress from Interstellar and he is always talking about her. One day he looked at me and said to me Murphs lips are my daily candy. I died laughing and he asked me if that sounded cute and I just told him that for sure it did and that I was really impressed with it.
Scripture of the week: Mosiah 5:12
If you all could keep me in your prayers right now I would really appreciate it. I am going through a super hard time right now and I really need whatever support I can get. The mission is a rollercoaster haha. One day all this will be for my good even all the bad. I love and miss you all a ton! Thanks to those of you that take the time to email me I really appreciate it! Sorry I dont always reply time is a little short sometimes.
Les quiero mucho!!
Elder Mason
Arrumani!!!
Cute picture of my companion Elder Britez!
Our cute little missionaries...
No comments:
Post a Comment