Monday, April 15, 2019

I dont have a title

Hey there everyone!! I hope you all had a really good week. This week was a little slow but it was a good week none the less.  

Spiritual Experience: This Sunday we had a really cool actividad in the stake center. All of the returned missionaries and people who are old enough to serve missions met together in the stake center. We listened to talks from different members of the stake and then all of us current missionaries and returned missionaries sang Called to Serve and it was super cool! It was a super spiritual night and it was really fun.

We had interviews with our president this week and we talked a lot about receiving revelation from the spirit. He told me that a lot of times the Lord requires that we do all that we can do and be self reliant. When we reach the limit of what we can do he steps in and helps us out the rest of the way. Revelation comes after we have done all that we can. 

Funny experience: I was on intercambios with my district leader Elder Hafen and we had a baptismal interview that he had to do. We went and met up with the Hermanas of Jaihuayco and went to the interview. I was outside with them talking and the kid was yelling so we could hear the interview a little. He went off about how the Word of Wisdom is that you cant drink caffiene or use cocaine and that was about it. I looked at them and asked them what they had been teaching him and they just shook their heads and looked so disappointed.

Scripture of the week: 2 Nephi 5:27




 Elder Hafen and I on splits




No comments:

Post a Comment