Monday, April 22, 2019

Bautismo!!!

Hey there everyone I hope you all had some really awesome weeks. This week was a good one. I learned a lot of stuff and we had a baptism! Also I want to thank those of you that take the time to email me every week! I love hearing from all of you! Anyways lets get to it. 

Spiritual experience: On Monday we had a cool experience. We were not planning on having a baptism this week. There is a kid we are teaching named Owen and we hadnt seen him in a while and on Monday while we were walking to a lesson we ran into him and his mom on the street. The funny thing is that we had just been talking about how we needed to have a lesson with him this week. His mom told us that they werent going to be able to have him be baptized on the 27th like we had planned and we asked if she wanted to do it a week earlier and she said yes! We taught him 4 times this week and got him baptized on Saturday and the service was super awesome! Also he chose me to baptize him and that was super cool.

Funny experience: We got a call from a member asking us if we could come bless her new house and so we went and hopped in a truffi and I was focusing on sending the zone leaders an informe for the baptism and I looked up and we were in the middle of nowhere and so we hopped off and realized we took the wrong truffi. It took us forever to get back to her house and it was funny. 

Scripture of the week: Mathew 16:24-26 

 Missionary activity with the zone













 Villa Tunari hoy día







No comments:

Post a Comment