This week was full of cambios for me. As you all know the last week was really hard for me and this week was really similar but went a lot better. I am starting to get more comfortable with my situations and it is becoming a lot easier. Also I have a lot of good friends here on the mission that are helping me through everything. I have two quick stories to share. Sorry I dont have much time and I might not get to reply this week.
Anyways, I had inter cambios with our zone leader Elder Ortolano from Provo. It was seriously the best day of my life. I was finally able to talk a lot and we worked our butts off and it was super satisfying. He is super awesome and we had the best time. It rained hard and so we contacted the whole day in ponchos and it was quite funny. We just told funny stories all day but had quite a bit of success contacting! Plus my spanish was actually way good that day!
The other is that I had a cambio de corazon. I focused so much on the negatives last week that it was super hard. This week I tried to be more positive and it honestly helped out a lot. We were at an investigators house and I struggled through telling a story about how the plan of salvation and the atonement changed my life and I got super discouraged but I looked up and she was crying. She thanked me for my sacrifice to come here and she knew how hard it was for me and she told me that we have changed her life and she is so grateful for us. It really made my week and I got a lot more comfortable here.
I hope you all had a great week! I love and miss you all a ton.
No comments:
Post a Comment