After Sacrament meeting we had everyone come over to our house for a luncheon. I couldn't believe how many people we fit in our house. Seriously I bet there were at least 100 people in the house at one time and we probably fed closer to 175 by the time it was all finished for the day. We were a little discouraged because we were hoping to have good enough weather to have people be outside but a cold front came through right before and that morning we actually woke up to our first snowfall. So Saturday night, knowing we probably wouldn't be able to go outside, we moved all the furniture into the garage and set up as many tables and chairs as we could in our living room. But we had people EVERYWHERE! On tables and chairs, couches, and the floor downstairs, in our music room, our family room, and even in our exercise room in the garage. Looking back now I wish I had taken more pictures but with the chaos of wall to wall people, and trying to get lunch served etc I didn't think about pictures until people started leaving. Then if I was close by, I would snap pictures. So what you see only represents a few of the people that were there!
The day was beautiful. As you can see Kolbe's talk was amazing and the spirit was incredibly strong. Around 4:30 we started cleaning everything up and the company kept coming until around 9:30 that night. We were absolutely exhausted by then but we all went to bed very happy and so filled with gratitude from the outpouring of love that was sent our way today. Not just to Kolbe, but to our entire family. Leaving Vernal was hard on my family, but Springville has been so good to us and so many people have become our family here! It was amazing to see our village come together today. Both from our Vernal friends, to our Springville friends and of course our family on both sides! They are all wonderful and we couldn't do life without them!
Steve and Stacy Nadauld (A.K.A. Mama Nadauld and the leaders of the Latino in Action Missionary Club)
Quinn Morrill, Mark Gallagher, Kolbe, Levi Ruf, Aydan Marshall
Porter Nadauld
Gracie Hickman
Bailey Monson
Mark Mabry, Gracie Hickman, Reagan Sweat, Kate Nadauld, Kolbe Mason, Luke Gleave, Bailey Monson, Steven Goodrich
Kate Nadauld
Cade Bailey, Jace Laris, Kolbe, Josh Pedersen, Eli Bailey
Bailey Morgan (a member of the Latino in Action Missionary Club)
Madi Henderson
Jared and Lauren Massey and Family
Alma Casuga
Conner Anderson
Sadie Jensen
Sean Hollaway (2 of the 3 members of the Latinos in Action Missionary club)







































That was such a perfect day and I'm so thrilled to have been a part of it!
ReplyDeleteThe picture of Monica crying. 😢 That was an amazing day to see how much love and support he has. That will continue and support him the next two years! ❤️
ReplyDelete