Monday, March 4, 2019

Living in a Cholita Paradise

Hola family and friends I hope you all had the most amazing week last week. This week was a typical week nothing super special happened but yeah lets get started. 

Tuesday - I finally perfected my mate game on Tuesday. I have learned how to make the perfect mate, all it takes is a cup of sugar! We just contacted all day this day. (all our citas fell through again) It is a common thing around here and it doesnt faze me now. We had a good cita with Sharlit and read Alma 32 with her. 

Wednesday - Wednesday was hard we had nothing happen and it felt like we just wasted a ton of time. However we got tacos for dinner and they were lovely. I miss mexican food.

Thursday - We had an awesome day this day. We had a cita with Gabriela and she is progressing really well. We had interviews with the President and got to talk with him and his wife a little and they are amazing people. I love them so much.

Friday - We had pancakes for breakfast with chunky peanut butter and it was delicious. We contacted all day because our stuff fell through again. We got an amazing reference from the other elders in our ward named Jorge who is golden. We are super excited about him.

Saturday - We didnt have much today and just did a lot more contacting and then we went to an awesome Noche de hogar (family home evening) where me and one of the other elders ended up teaching the first lesson to some investigators while the others made pizza. 

Sunday - We had a pretty normal day but we had a really cool activity where some of the jóvenes in our ward came out and went contacting with us for an hour and a half. 

Monday - Today all the gringos played football together and we went to go eat at TGI Fridays after and it was a super awesome P day

Sorry for the long letter again. Hopefully they arent too annoying for you guys. I have learned so much on the mission and have grown so much. I am beyond grateful for this experience and I love that I get to serve the people of Bolivia. Have a great week! 

Les quiero mucho
Elder Mason 

 Drinking Mate and Studying Spanish
 6 missionaries crammed into a taxi

 A few beautiful sunsets

This was a note we found on someones door saying they needed to pay their water bill

 Riding a teeter totter while waiting for an investigator 
A poor man's meal.  We had dorito and cream cheese sandwiches

 Our gringo bunch at football this morning on P-Day
Gabriela and her son Austin with the missionaries
Elder Wamsley cooking for us!
This is a new way I'm going to start marking my scriptures
Matching shoes Elder Wamsley and I picked up at the market today!


No comments:

Post a Comment